Understanding AncestryDNA; by Diahan Southard (who worked for Sorenson Molecular); 4 pp; 8.5x11; Full Color, laminated; Published: 2015; Item # LU14
ABOUT THE QUICK GUIDE:
- Thousands have purchased DNA testing through Ancestry.com. Most are left without a clear idea of what to do next. This guide provides answers to the following questions:
- How can I find my best DNA matches at Ancestry.com?
- What do the ethnicity results mean?
- How can I link my pedigree chart to my DNA? Is that something I want to do?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- What are the DNA circles?
- Can I trust the shaky leaf hints?
- What are my next steps?
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years
Other guides by Diahan Southard
Other DNA Guides