Family Chronicle – July/August 2010, edited Edward Zapletal; Published July/August 2010 by Moorshead Magazines Ltd.; New back issue; 54 pp; Item # FCJA10; The price of this item includes postage within the United States.
Articles found in this issue include:
- Family History Faux Pas!, by Lisa A. Alzo
- The Objects of Our Affection, by Irene Martin
- Researching Little Battles and Skirmishes, by David A. Norris
- Kriva-Olka: A Jewish Genealogical Resource, by Melody Amsel-Arieli
- Family Chronicle Year 14 Complete Article Index (Indexes Sep/Oct 2009 through Jul/Aug 2010.
- Research Resources
- Social Security Applications: What You Need to Know!, by Michael Hait
- The Drouin Collection: Reading French-Canadian Marriage Records, by Richard Crooks
- Proving Revolutionary War Service, by Diane L. Richard
- Grandma Was an Alien!, by Gena Philibert Ortega
- Genealogy Society Announcements
- Federal Census Records: An Untold Story, by T. Joseph Hardesty, MLS
- Livestock Brands May Hold Family Clues, by Donna Murray
- Can I Get a Witness?!, by Leland K. Meitzler
- Websites Worth Surfing
- Overlooked and Underused!, by Donna Murray
The price of this publication includes postage and handling within the United States. Foreign customers please contact us for postage costs.