Heritage Quest Magazine 73, edited by Patty S. Meitzler; Published January/February 1998 by American Genealogical Lending Library; New back issue;144 pp; Item # HQ073; The price of this item includes postage within the United States.
Articles found in this issue include:
- Evangeline’s Tragedy: The Acadian Deportation and Wanderings by Pamelia S. Olson
- Reestablished Links by Drake Rinesmith
- Oh! What Surprises Await Us at the Court House by Jennifer Sheppard
- First Family Certificates, Part II by Donna Potter Phillips
- WPA Early Settler Questionnaires by Desmond Walls Allen
Untangling the Web
- The Blue and Gray: Civil War Sources by Myra Vanderpool Gormley, CG
- Lineage Links by Cyndi Howells
- Magnetic Storage for Scanned Photographs by William L. Shelton
- The Resource Cabinet by Rhonda Mc Clure.
World At Large
- Questions on Germanic Ancestry by Horst A. Reschke.
- Locating the Family of John Miller in London, England by Mary L. Balderstone
- A Recent Trip to England and Scotland
- Scandinavia Questions and Answers by Ruth Ellen Maness, A.G
- The Talk of the Town by Frank Koener.
- Genealogists who will do research
The United States
- Musings and Gleanings from the World of history and Genealogy by Richard L Hooverson
- Compiling the Records of the Early Families of Unity, New Hampshire by Kathleen C. Beals
- Recent Arrivals: The Hotel Guest Lists of Saratoga Springs, New York by Yvonne Divak
- Reading the Lost Letters to the Confederate Government by Robert S. Davis, Jr.
- The American loyalists: Origins and Nominal Lists by Diane Snyder Prak
- Search Reunites Daughter with Mother & Father & Mother with her Father
- Reference Session by Annette Lutnesky Perry, MLS
- Information for Authors
- Advertising Rates
- Recently Rescued
- Heritage DataBase
- Heritage Quest News
- Coming Next Issue
- News & Notes
- Book Reviews
The price of this publication includes postage and handling within the United States. Foreign customers please contact us for postage costs.