Protect your Precious Documents, Revised by Louise St Denis; Comb bound; 77 pp; 5.5x8.5; ISBN: 9781894018081; Item HB05
You Have taken the time to find all your family’s precious documents, photos & Mementoes, now take the time to protect them for future generations to enjoy…
To See Book Review Click Below
"Protect Your Precious Documents" Book Review
Table of Contents
- What Should We Preserve?
- Cleaning Procedures
- Plastic Enclosures
- Boxes, Boxes, & More Boxes
- Available Products
- Articles We Will Likely Want to Preserve
- Worst Enemies of Preservation
- Paper Documents
- What to Keep, What to Discard?
- How Are Your Documents Held Together?
- Do Your documents Require Cleaning?
- Suggestions When Cleaning Documents
- What Level of Acidity Does Your Document Have?
- Should Your Deacidify Your Documents?
- Does Your Document Have Tears or Rips in It?
- How to Store Your Documents?
- Photographs & Negatives
- Family books: The Family Bible, Diaries & Family History Books
- How to Store Your Books
- Audio Recordings, Photography Records & Audio Cassettes
- Live Action Recordings
- Compact Disks
- Special Heirlooms on Fabric, on Wood, on Metal
- In the End