Tracing Your Ancestors: Tips & Tricks for Online Genealogy Research; by Gena Philibert-Ortega; 66 pp; Soft Cover, Saddle Stapled; ISBN978-1-926510-12-5; Item #: MM032
From the Table of Contents:
- Before You Begin: Things to consider for successful searching
- FamilySearch Catalog: What you need to know to maximize your success
- Ancestry.com: There's always something to discover
- Rootsweb Wiki: Using Rootsweb Family History Wiki
- One Thing to Consider: Using digitized newspapers
- Must-Have GenealogyBank Tools: Six must-have tools you can take to the bank
- American AncestorsL Interview: A Q&A with David Allen Lambert
- Digital Public Library of America: Finding genealogy in non-genealogy places
- Fold3.com: Military records, stories, photos, and more!
- Google Books: A great place to find family
- From Lost to Found: Using the Periodical Source Index
- Online Family Trees: Planting your family tree on the web
- MyHeritage: Record searching, DNA matching and more!
- Saving Facebook: Connecting with fellow family historians