The Flip-Pal AC Power Adapter installs inside the battery compartment, replacing the four AA batteries, allowing you to power your scanner from wall AC power. Includes 1 active cell (with a wire), 3 inactive cells, and a battery compartment cover with a slot for the wire.
Related Flip-Pal Products
Flip-Pal Portable Scanner (basic Unit)
Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner With Flip-Pal Digital Suite Pro For PC On DVD
Flip-Pal Portable Scanner With Craft Edition 2.2 Software On DVD
Flip-Pal Digital Creativity Suite 4.0 DVD
Flip-Pal Deluxe Carrying Case - Red
Flip-Pal Deluxe Carrying Case - Blue
Flip-Pal Deluxe Carrying Case - Purple
Flip-Pal Window Protector Sheets
Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner Cleaning Cloth
- Remove the 4 AA batteries
- Place two of the inactive cells (without a wire) into the left section of the battery compartment with the positive terminal first.
- Place the third inactive cell against the right contact.
- Place the active cell in the space in between.
- Replace the original battery compartment cover with the one supplied, feeding the thin wire through the slot.
- Plug into the outlet and turn on the Flip-Pal scanner.
Batteries for the Flip-Pal