STOP - DO NOT ORDER - OUT OF STOCK
20th Century Photographs KwikGuide - A Step-by-Step Guide to Identifying and Dating Vintage Photos from 1900 to 1950; by Gary W Clark; 104 pp; Paperback; 8.5x11; Published: 2016; Full Color; ISBN# 9780900761532; Item # GC09
The 20th Century Photographs KwikGuide is a detailed and clear source of identification tips and photo dating information for those photos taken from 1900 on...
This is an indispensable reference tool for genealogists, family historians, and photo collectors who are conducting research on vintage 20th century photographs.
Date Your 20th Century Photographs
- Studio Photos to Snapshot Fever
- Tinted Formal Photos and Folders
- Gibson Girl Fashion and Flappers
- Black-Page Albums
- Automobile Gallery, Postcards, and much more...
From the Table of Contents
- Introduction: Inside this Book
- Chapter 1 - 19th Century Review: Mounting Board Required; Cabinet Cards & CDVs Fade Away; Carry Over to the 20th Century
- Chapter 2 - Turn of the Century Changes: Notable Changes
- Chapter 3 - 1900-1909: Evolution of Old Styles; Women's Fashion and Style; Men's Fashion; Children's Looks; 1900-1909 Review
- Chapter 4 - 1910-1919: Studio Photographs; Amateur Snapshots; Great War Photographs; Folders; Women's Fashion; Young Women; Photograph Sizes & Cameras; 1910-1919 Review
- Chapter 5 - 1920-1929: Studio Photographs; Snapshots by the Millions; Friends and Family Photos; Eastman Kodak Influence; Formats & Sizes; Women's Fashion; Hairstyles; Hats; Men's Fashion; 1920-1929 Review
- Chapter 6 - 1930-1939: Studio Photographs; Snapshot Photographs; Artistic Borders & Ragged Edges; Women's Fashion; Return of Feminine Looks; Men's Style, Photobooth Pictures; 1930-1939 Review
Chapter 7 - 1940-1949: World War II Era Photographs; Paper Styles - Borders, Ragged Edges; Fashion & Style; Rosie at Work; Color Film - Kodacolor; Restoring Kodacolor Prints; Kodachrome Color Slides; 1940-1949 Review
- Appendix A - 20th Century Cars
- Appendix B - Photograph Albums
- Appendix C - Real Photo Postcards
Great Books by Gary W. Clark: