STOP - DO NOT ORDER - OUT OF STOCK
Tracing Your Female Ancestors Volume II; Compiled by Gena Philibert-Ortega: from the Publishers of History Magazine; 66pp; Full Color; 8.5x11; Item # MM021-pdf; PDF downloadable eBook, Downloads are available immediately upon placing order.
This book is also available in Printed format.
Tracing Your Female Ancestors Volume II continues the success of our first volume with all new articles that reveal more research resources and strategies for finding your elusive female ancestors. Compiled by Gena Philibert-Ortega, with additional articles by Lisa Alzo, Jean Wilcox Hibben and Tammy Hepps
- This exciting issue includes:
- 10 Unusual Sources
- Female Immigrant Ancestors
- Digitized Book Resources
- 50+ Online Resources
- Finding Your Femme Fatales
- Researching Jewish Women
- Researching Female Veterans
- And Much More!
Here is a complete list of articles you will find in this special edition publication:
- Conducting Searches,Gena Philibert-Ortega offers some insight into the importance of how you conduct searches.
- Using the FamilySearch Catalog, Gena Philibert-Ortega describes the importance of this much-have resource!
- Google Tools to get you Going, Gena Philibert-Ortega highlights Google’s tool set and how it can help you find your female ancestor.
- Locating Death records, Gena Philibert-Ortega looks at resources for locating the death of a female ancestor.
- searching City Directories, Gena Philibert-Ortega shows how you can follow your female ancestor through time.
- Finding Your Female Veterans, Gena Philibert-Ortega offers resources for finding your female ancestor who served their country.
- Female Immigrant Ancestors, Jean Wilcox Hibben examines why and how women took the gamble.
- Pinning Female Ancestors, Gena Philibert-Ortega looks at Pinterest and shows you how to use it to your genealogical advantage.
- Digitized Book Resources, Gena Philibert-Ortega recommends digitized book collections for female ancestor research.
- Church Records, Gena Philibert-Ortega shows how church records might illuminate your ancestor’s life.
- Ten Unusual Sources, Gena Philibert-Ortega offers up some lesser-known resources for finding that “difficult” female ancestor.
- Locating Female Jewish Ancestors, Tammy Hepps offers five recommendations for overcoming the challenges you may encounter
- Finding Your Femmes Fatales, Lisa A. Alzo explores the dark side of female ancestors
- Telling Your Females’ Stories, Lisa A. Alzo shows how to honor your female ancestor with a variety of ideas and the tools to make it happen!
- Case Study: Lessons from Martha, Gena Philibert-Ortega talks about the lessons learned from one special research project
- Now What?, Gena Philibert-Ortega offers some closing thoughts on starting the search for your female ancestors
Note that there are no shipping charges on this item, as it is a PDF download.
Upon placing your order, you will be able to download the PDF eBook directly from the FRPC screen. You will also be sent an email from where you can click on the link and download the item. You can only download the PDF eBook once, so if you make your order from a computer other than your own, you might want to wait until you get to your computer and do the actual download from the email.