Crash Course in Family History, FIFTH EDITION; by Paul Larsen; Published: 2014; Hard Bound; viii+343 pp; 8.5x11; ISBN: 9781937900052; Item # PL13
HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR FAMILY TREE AND STORIES
Step-by-Step Illustrated Guidebook and Comprehensive Resource Directory
- Features 3-Easy-Steps...
- to trace your family roots and stories. Walks you through the fascinating family history journey hand-in-hand! It couldn't be easier!
- Updated and Expanded
- The new epic Fifth Edition has been updated and expanded with 100 more pages of the best essential resources totaling 344 pages of family history help.
- Easier and Faster
- Discovering your family roots and story can be a life-changing experience. Learning about your ancestors, and how they met life's challenges, can bring new perspective and understanding to your own life. Now its easier and faster with this epic new step-by-step guide from Paul Larsen.
- Today's Technology
- This dynamic new fifth edition - available in both hardcover and e-book - is an illustrated guidebook and comprehensive resource directory to help you discover your family tree and story better than ever before using today's technology.
- Latest and Best Resources
- Paul Larsen has done the legwork for you. He has scoured the Web and consumer reports to bring you the latest and best resources. This widely-acclaimed, best-selling guidebook has been updated and greatly expanded, and is the essential and perfect guide to discover your family roots and stories. It enables easier and faster ways of searching and organizing your family tree, collaborating with others, and connecting to your ancestors.
- Discover Missing Information
- It will help you discover missing information on your family tree, and add richness to your family story. And perhaps change your life!
LEARN ABOUT THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF HUNDREDS OF NEW WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
- 10 Essential Websites to Search
- 10 Things You Can Do to Get Started
- 7 Steps to Find Your Ancestral Village
- FREE Genealogy Records to Make Your Research Easier and Faster
- FREE Genealogy Charts and Forms
- FREE Genealogy Websites
- How to Find Lost Living Relatives
- How to Use Google Earth to Find Your Ancestral Home
- How to Discover Your Family Stories
- How to Find Your Ancestors in the Military
- How to Find Your Birth Parents
- How to Network with Others