History Magazine; June/ July 2013 , edited by Edward Zapletal; Published June/ July 2013; paper; 54 pp; 8.5x11; Full Color; Item # HMJJ13; The price of this item includes postage within the United States.
LIFE ON THE CHESAPEAKE & OHIO CANAL.
- The Capture Of Quebec.
- Dutch Settlers in New Jersey
- Mysterious Disappearance of the Mary Celeste.
- Famous Last Words.
- The London Monster.
- The 1632 Battle Lutzen.
- The Incognito Reporter.
- OPEN NOTES; Trivia: Origin of the word “COP”, The history of Velcro.
- LIFE ON THE CHESAPEAKE & OHIO CANAL.; James Rada Jr. explores what life was like along the C&O Canal from its beginnings in 1828 until its closure in 1924.
- THE 1632 BATTLE OF LUTZEN; Don Hollway examines the pivotal battle in the last of the European wars of religion.
- FAMOUS LAST WORDS; Steve Semiatin examines the famous last words of some notable people from the past.
- THE LONDON MONSTER; Chuck Lyons investigates the mystery of a man who terrorized the city of London in the late 18th century.
- THE CAPTURE OF QUEBEC; The destiny of North America changed forever in this 1759 battle.
- DUTCH SETTLEMENT OF NEW JERSEY; Melody Amsel- Arieli looks at how Dutch colonists made a new life for themselves along the Raritan River.
- THE INCOGNITO REPORTER; Michael Dupuis recounts how, in 1935, a reporter from the Winnipeg Tribune infiltrated the ranks of unemployed strikers to get his paper’s story.
- HINDSIGHT; A look at a selection of books and DVDs you might want to add to your shelf.
- FINDMYPAST.com’s DIGGING UP THE ROOTS; Lizzie Borden and a criminal history revealed.
The price of this publication includes postage and handling within the United States. Foreign customers please contact us for postage costs.