Tracing Your Ancestors Using Google; edited Edward Zapletal; Published: 2011 by Moorshead Magazines Ltd.; PDF (download only) edition; 54 pp; 8.5x11; PDF downloadable eBook, Downloads are available immediately upon placing order; Item # MM009-PDF
This book is also available in printed format
We’ll Show You How To Plug Into the Power of the World’s Most Popular Search Engine!
- Google Books: you won’t believe what you can find online!
- Google News: their news archives can boost your research!
- Google Earth: we help you to zoom in on your family history!
- Google Alerts: search terms at the click of a button!
- Google Scholar: yet another way to trace your ancestor!
- And Much More!
Articles found in this issue include:
- Digging Deeper with Google; Dan Lynch describes some advanced features of this popular search engine.
- Getting the Most Out of Google’s Tools; George G. Morgan shows us how to harness the power of Google’s many Resources
- Genealogical Googling; Dan Lynch tells us how to get the most out of this important search engine.
- Getting More from Google; Lisa A. Alzo shows you how to use Google to manage your research (and your life!)
- Google: the Hits Keep On Comin’; Dan Lynch looks at the latest innovations form everybody’s favorite search engine and how it can benefit your genealogy research.
- Google Scholar; according to Arnon Hershkovitz Ph.D, your ancestors’ academic papers can be a boon to your research!
- LIFE Magazine Photo Archive Online; David A. Norris Looks a LIFE Magazine’s online archive.
- Googling for Genealogy; Marian Press reveals some of the secrets of Google.
- Googling Helps Your Genealogy Go Global; Dan Lynch shows you how to zoom in on your family history.
- Delve Into the Past with Google; Marina Garrison documents the benefits of Google’s latest addition.
- Google Books; Marian Press looks at what is available for genealogists and family historians through this website
- Google: The Dot-Com Gift That Keeps Giving! Dan Lynch shows you how to Google your family tree.
- What’s In Your Google Toolbox? Diane L. Richard looks at a great book from Lisa Louise Cooke.
- Google’s Archives: News You Can Use! Lisa A. Alzo shares five ways to find your family in this great genealogical resource.
- Create Custom Google Maps; Bill Puller Shows you how to customize the ‘net’s most popular search engine!
- Staying on Top of Your Research; Bill Puller shows how Google can help you stay on top of changes you online data
Note that there are no shipping charges on this item, as it is a PDF download.
Upon placing your order, you will be able to download the PDF eBook directly from the FRPC screen. You will also be sent an email from where you can click on the link and download the item. You can only download the PDF eBook once, so if you make your order from a computer other than your own, you might want to wait until you get to your computer and do the actual download from the email.