Family Chronicle – November/December 2006, edited by Halvor Moorshead; Published November/December 2006 by Moorshead Magazines Ltd.; PDF (download only) edition; 56 pp; 8.5x11; Full Color; PDF downloadable eBook, Downloads are available immediately upon placing order; Item # FCND06-PDF
Census Records Online
- You’ll Be Amazed What You Can Find In Parish Records!
- Finding a Wandering Relative
- Burial Customs and Traditions
- The Case off the Killer Cousin!
- How to Self --Publish Your Family History
- Dating Old Photographs, We reveal the clues we use to discover when a photo was taken
In This Issue
- What’s Coming In Family Chronicle, A peek at what we are working on for future issues
- Research Resources, Products and services for the amateur genealogist
- Finding A Wandering Relative, Janice Nickerson shares proven strategies for tracking down ancestors who moved away
- Audacity: The Interviewer’s Digital Toolbox, David Cooper looks at the newest tool in the tech-savvy genealogist’s arsenal
- The Red Cross’ ITS Records, John M. and Nadine A. Hoenig say millions of WWII-era records are awaiting release
- Dating Undated Old Photographs, Halvor Moorshead shows how he dated undated photographs submitted by Family Chronicle readers
- Locating Censuses Online, George G. Morgan surfs the ‘net in search of census records
- Seeing Dead People: Burial Customs And Traditions, Lisa A. Alzo says you can learn a lot about your dead ancestors by the way they were buried
- Looking Beyond Birth, Marriage And Death Records, Leslie Albrecht Huber goes beyond the usual suspects in church parish records
- Enhance Your Research With City Directories, Emily Croom directs you to an excellent resource for locating your ancestors
- FotoTagger: Preserving The Past Note By Note, Alex Masycheff looks at the latest “must-have” tool for genealogists
- Publishing A Family History: Print-On-Demand, Barbara Lynch explores the world of print-on-demand genealogical publishing
- You Wanted To Know, 1894 Pullman strike, Minnesota State Legislature roster, photographs of 19th-century German emigrants
- Websites Worth Surfing, Google News Archives Search, UK Parish Locator, The Genealogy Home Page, Civil War Mysteries, The USF Africana Heritage Project
- Killer Cousin, Beverly Smith Vorpahl recounts how, in 1832, her relative, Henry Sovereen, murdered his family in cold blood
Note that there are no shipping charges on this item, as it is a PDF download.
Upon placing your order, you will be able to download the PDF eBook directly from the FRPC screen. You will also be sent an email from where you can click on the link and download the item. You can only download the PDF eBook once, so if you make your order from a computer other than your own, you might want to wait until you get to your computer and do the actual download from the email.