Heritage Quest Magazine 115, edited by Patty S. Meitzler; Published Fall 2005 by Heritage Creations; New back issue; 128 pp; Item # HQ115; The price of this item includes postage within the United States.
This back issue of Heritage Quest Magazine was the last one printed by Heritage Creations – or by anyone for that matter.
Articles found in this issue include:
- English Research in the Major London Repositories, by George G. Morgan; Expand your family legacy by taking a genealogical trip to major London Research facilities. George explains how it can be done.
- Sharing Your Discoveries – Ensuring Your Treasures Aren’t Reburied, by Leslie Albrecht Huber; Read about Strategies to distribute information you’ve uncovered through research. Creative ideas include assembling short family histories, submitting information to databases, and creating a Web page.
San Francisco Earthquake and Fire, by Donald Nelson Edwards; As San Franciscans focused on the 100th anniversary of America’s most famous earthquake, Donald focused on extensive new genealogical and historical information that is currently being compiled.
- Hiring a Professional Genealogist, by Peggy Burdett; Often researchers hit brick walls or areas of research that simply involves the need to consult an expert. Peggy helps provide tips for hiring experts.
- A Loyalist Soldier in the Revolutionary War, by Paul Kilburn; An old letter and family histories help highlight the story of the author’s ancestors in three different countries.
- Musings and Gleaning from the World of History and Genealogy, by Richard L. Hooverson
- Nimble Notes, by Donna Potter Phillips
- Jammin’ in St. George
- Getting Started: Timelines: Summarizing Your Ancestors Life, by Donna Potter Phillips
- The Immigrant’s Final Resting Place, by Kory L. Meyerink, MLS, AG, FUGA.
- In the Craziest Places, Flee to the Flea Market, by Janet Elaine Smith.
- Passage Express: An Experience to be Shared, by Sara Dalton
- Germanic Questions & Answers, by Horst A. Reschke
- A Voyage of Discovery to my Norwegian Heritage, by Carol Harris Weber
- An Easy Way to Find Your Canadian Ancestors, by Marielle A.V. Bourgeois
- From the Publisher
- Community Forum – News
- Book News
- Researchers Directory
The price of this publication includes postage and handling within the United States. Foreign customers please contact us for postage costs.