Family Chronicle – July/August 2006, edited Halvor Moorshead; Published July/August 2006 by Moorshead Magazines Ltd.; PDF (download only) edition; 56 pp; 8.5x11; Full Color; Link to a Download is immediate and a link is also E-Mailed to you in your receipt ; Item # FCJA06-PDF
Upon placing your order, you will be able to download the PDF eBook directly from the FRPC screen. You will also be sent an email from where you can click on the link and download the item. You can only download the PDF eBook once, so if you make your order from a computer other than your own, you might want to wait until you get to your computer and do the actual download from the email.
After downloading the file, click on "File" in the Adobe Acrobat menu bar at the top of the screen, then click on "Save As," and save to a location on your hard drive or other storage device.
Dating and Preserving Old Photos
- How to Identify Old Photos And … Where to Find Them on the Internet
- DNA Success Story
- Illustrating Your Family History
In This Issue
- What’s Coming in Family Chronicle, A peek at what we are working on for future issues
- News and Letters
- Research Resources, Products and services for the amateur genealogist
- Need Help Identifying Those Old Family Photos? Maureen Taylor gives tips and advice on dating your old photographs
- Illustrating Your Ancestors’ Lives, Janice Nickerson demonstrates that a picture is worth a thousand words
- Websites for Old Photographs, Marc Skulnick describes some notable web-based resources to help date your old photos
- Effective Online Networking, Lisa A. Alzo presents six strategies for networking on the web
- Picture Preservation Made Easy, Maureen Taylor shows us how simple and inexpensive it can be to preserve those memories
- Brickwall Solutions Marc Skulnick introduces extracts from our best selling books, 500 Brickwall Solutions to Genealogy Problem and More Brickwall Solutions to Genealogy Problems
- Do’s and Don’ts, Janice Nickerson gives some good genealogical advice to Family Chronicle readers
- Two Families: One Y Chromosome, Bonnie L. Schermer and Ugo A. Perego tell the tale of DNA success
- Your Ancestors at a Glance: Surname Profiling, Elizabeth Lapointe looks at the science of tracking your ancestors by surname
- You Wanted to Know, Maryann Maybee Brickwall, Polly Vaughan Brickwall, Berwickshire, Surnames, Knights
- Websites Worth Surfing, Land Record Reference, Experiences in Researching in Court Houses, The Scotsman Digital Archive, The Treacherous Blue Books of 1847, Jane Devlin’s Genealogy
- The Right Stuff, Lynda King ponders the material legacy of her ancestors and what she’ll leave for the next generation
Note that there are no shipping charges on this item, as it is a PDF download.