Internet Genealogy – February/March 2010, edited Edward Zapletal; Published February/March 2010 by Moorshead Magazines Ltd.; New back issue; 54 pp; Item # IGFM10; The price of this item includes postage within the United States.
Articles found in this issue include:
- Net Notes, Making of African American Identity; Canadian Records; Devon Wills; GenQueries; Immigration to the United States, 1789-1930; Greek Genealogy
- Irish Roots Cafe Genealogy Podcast, Cindy Thomson looks at an innovative approach to Irish genealogy
- Scottish Archives Online, David A. Norris browses through Scotland’s historical archives
- Are You Information Literate? According to George G. Morgan, understanding your resources is key to success
- Whalers, Sailors and Immigrants, David A. Norris looks at the wealth of resources available on sailing vessels
- Genealogy Society Announcements, A collection of upcoming genealogy-related events that may be of interest
- Best Canadian Genealogy Blogs, Janice Nickerson looks at some of the top blogs and newsletters for Canuck researchers
- RootsTelevison, Donna Potter Phillips checks out genealogy TV — on the ‘net!
- Top 10 French-Canadian Websites, Janice Nickerson explores the best online resources for French-Canadian research
- FamilyTree Maker 2010, Tony Bandy reviews the latest release
- Archives Normandie, David A. Norris looks at an amazing resource for Allied genealogy research
- RootsMagic 4: The Next Generation, Tony Bandy tries the newest version of the popular genealogy software
- Sign of the Times: Timeline in Genealogy, According to Diane L. Richard, there’s a simple way to chart the life of your ancestor
- If These Walls Could Speak! Donna J. Pointkouski looks at a German hauserchronik
- “Tweeting” Your Family History: Using Twitter for Genealogy, Michael Hait checks out the buzz about Twitter and how it can benefit your research
- England and Wales Criminal Registers, David A. Norris looks at a new database for ancestors on both sides of the law
- Special Delivery: State Postal History, Diane L. Richard discovers a resource for historic postmarks and postmasters
- What’s Coming in Internet Genealogy, A peek at what we are working on for future issues!
The price of this publication includes postage and handling within the United States. Foreign customers please contact us for postage costs.