Understanding 23andMe; by Diahan Southard (who worked for Sorenson Molecular);4 pp; 8.5x11; Full Color, laminated; Published: 2015; Item # LU19
This guide is also available in PDF format.
Over 1 million people have had their DNA evaluated by 23andMe. This website has powerful family history tools and this guide will answer the most pressing questions like:
- How can I control how much information is being shared with others?
- How can I enter my genealogical information?
- How do I know when I have a good match?
- Is the YDNA and mtDNA information they give the same as what I see at other places?
- What is the best way to use the ethnicity results presented?
Following is a complete topic list for this guide:
- Autosomal DNA and More
- Your Health Information
- Smart Communication
- Post Your Genealogy at 23andMe
- Main Match Page
- Names at 23andMe
- Ancestral Information
- Communicating with Matches
- Map View
- Surname View
- Family Inheritance: Advanced
- Admixture at 23andMe
Other guides by Diahan Southard
Other DNA Guides